Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BIRTH and re-birth

welcome to my long absent blog site. it has been more than a year since i posted anything on this site due to ... well nevermind! anyway, i now have a compelling reason to take pictures and restart what i had stopped.
to my dear daughter, the only reason i restarted this blog is because of YOU!
plus, your mum has been bugging me to put up new and fresh postings now that you are around... she even said that i was just plain lazy when i said that it was unneccesary for me to restart this blog thing! last but not least Elysha... I love you and i thank GOD you came to our life...i want you to always remember that no matter what happens!

p/s: my dear wife, if you are reading this...I love you too and i am not lazy. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home